So this is my idea. The root source of a lot of my problems and the drama that seems to follow me around is men. (for now i'm ignoring the real problem, my failure to hand my life over to God) Seriously. A friend of mine is super angry at me right now. Why? Because of a boy. I get really depressed and feel bad about myself sometimes. Why? Boy. It has always been really obvious but I didn't want to see it. Now that I have seen it, I've decided to remedy the situation. How am I doing that? MAN FAST!
That's right. For the duration of the spring semester 2009, I am swearing off men. This will most likely follow into the summer assuming I get an internship and go away for a good long while. It's so simple! Whenever I see an attractive young man that I wouldn't mind dating... MAN FAST! (yes, i will be yelling that in my head) Not only will this potentially prevent friction between myself and a friend who has the same taste in men as me (all of which have been pretty crappy guys by the way) but I will be more inclined to do my homework because I won't be "chasing flannel"....
Pray for me. This one's gonna be tricky.
MAN FAST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck ^^
Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April Go April! Go April
:)
Post a Comment