I've considered getting into an LTG (Life Transformation Group) at church again. The thing is, if I'm going to do it I'd rather do it with someone I trust. The only person I really trust to do it is Genesis. When I decided to do an LTG last year I got put with Gen and it was a really good thing. I didn't really know her at all before hand and I think that's why it worked so well for me. Plus she's just an amazing person. I never felt judged with her. I guess I'll just have to facebook her.
If I do join an LTG again, I'm going to have to be more serious about it than I was before. I listen to Al talk about how he and his group get together and talk for hours. I think that would be such a good thing. I can't grow in my faith by myself. Yeah, this blog is a good place for me to be honest with myself but in that long run, talking with someone else about things is what's really going to hold me accountable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment