I've been ridiculously crabby lately. It's really weird and I have no idea why. People who I love dearly and have known for years are driving me up the wall and it takes every bit of me not to tell them that they're annoying and being stupid.
For instance, today I was walking down the sidewalk with a friend and they were walking like they were going to fall on their rear end with every step. Now, I understand that it was icy this morning but come on. It's 36 degrees outside. Well above freezing. There isn't any ice out there. Walk like a normal person. I think, in general, overly cautious people have been annoying me. It's like they're worried that with every step they're going to screw up and get hurt. Who cares!? Getting hurt is a part of life. It's what reminds you that you're alive. I can't imagine worrying about crap like that all the time. And yes, this applies to physical pain and emotional pain. It's pretty safe to say that I've had my share of shit these last year. With finding out that I have a two viruses that both take forever to go away, the pain of treatment of one of those, the heart ache, the social crap-hole I've dealt with and the stress that I've encounter, I'm sometimes impressed with myself for being able to soldier on. But off I go, doing my own thing and only getting a little (ok, maybe a lot...) stressed out along the way. Thank God I have the friends that I do.
Speaking of friends and God and things of that nature. The Man Fast... Yeah. About that. My will power again crapped out. Oh well. It's not like anything too monumental has happened. I guess I just don't even have time to focus on things of that nature. So, the Fast is on the wayside and I'm hanging out with friends. That's about it. Oh... and Mark. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment